Precisely determine the joint sizes without fussy measuring! How many tedious test cuts and guesswork setups does it take to make simple joints? With Woodworking Gap Gauge, the answer is– one! And you can leave your ruler in your pocket. Seriously!
- Easily achieve the perfect fit. Eliminate the need for accurate measurements to achieve tight-fitting joints. By simply adjusting it to fit the inside or outside of either half of the joint, the other end of the gauge is automatically set to the size needed for a perfect fit.
- For DIY and professional use. Great for professional use and DIY use, providing extreme cutting accuracy, accurate scale, exquisite workmanship, high precision.
- Easy to use. Set this to the thickness of your material. Then use that thickness setting to accurately set the wood stack. Done! Multiple trial and error cuts and the hassle of adding or eliminating shims are virtually eliminated.
- Built to last. This gap gauge is made of high-quality aluminum alloy. Never rust. Professional level for the highest precision
- Material: Aluminum Alloy Brass
- Color: Red
- Surface Treatment: Anodization
- Scales: Laser engraving
- Measuring: T2 (40MM); T1 (50mm)
- Size: T2/T1
- 1 x Woodworking Gap Gauge