Now you can easily remove faulty terminals without damaging wires and pins! Terminal Ejector Kit!
- Variety of tools you’ll need. This kit contains a variety of terminal release blades that assist in easily removing terminals from electrical connectors. Using the correct terminal release tool eliminates damage to wires or terminal blocks!
- Efficient & reliable tool. It can remove a wire intact from a donor harness and add a new wire - very easily. So you can maintain the factory original harness and plug in your own electronic device without any damage.
- Secure with non- slip grip. These connector pins and tools feature knurled, anodized aluminum handles that provide a secure, non-slip grip during use.
- Universal tool kit. The is a universal tool kit with different pin keys (single pins, double pins, and casting tools) for all connector terminals which can be used for cars, motorcycles, other electronic devices, etc.
- Easy to use. Just insert, push, and pull the wire out instantly without damaging the pins & wires! Even more effective than prying connectors apart with a screwdriver!
- Durable handle. The handle slips over the probes to protect the technician's hand as well as to provide extra leverage.
- Works on most cars. The tools included in this kit will work on terminals found in a wide variety of Audi, BMW, Chrysler, Ford, GM, Hyundai, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Mazda, Mercedes, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Porsche, Saab, Subaru, Volvo, and Volkswagen vehicles.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Single-pin Size: 0.8 mm, 1 mm, 1.2 mm, 1.4 mm
- Double-pin Size: 2 mm, 3 mm, 4.5 mm
- Round Hole Diameter: 2 mm, 2.6 mm, 3.2 mm
11pcs / 26pcs / 36pcs x Terminal Ejector