Want to share happiness this Christmas and make someone smile while on the road? We got you! Try our Christmas Windshield Wiper Décor!
This wiping and waving Santa Claus will surely make someone smile on the road! As the sticker moves its body along with the rear wiper, the funny sticker creates and shares fun with people around you, and catches their attention! But unlike other decals, these are removable and interchangeable, you can tear them off easily without having any damage to your car. Spread the love and happiness this Christmas!
- Creative and adds fun to your car wiper. Creative & Vivid---This wiper sticker adds color and vibrancy to the rear wiper and makes your car different from others. Compatible with almost all rear wipers.
- Durable and sturdy. Made of PVC material, durable and removable make your car catch people’s eyes easily. The decoration of the cool rear windshield wiper presents a unique style, especially in snowy weather.
- Removable and interchangeable. The single-sided printing arm complies with all rear window wiper instructions. Built with UV printing. Removable and interchangeable, you can easily start them without damaging the car.
- Universal size. Universal size fits any lower mounted rear wiper. Both the arm and window decals are detachable and UV protected against fading.
- Flexible and pressure resistant. Body sticker is a high-viscosity special removable electrostatic film material that can be recycled without worrying about leaving glue. Also, the arm is flexible PVC, pressure resistant.
- Santa Claus Material: Removable Stickers
- Arm Material: PVC
- Body: 24.9 X 27.7cm
- Arm: 8.6 X 30cm
- 1 * Wiper Sticker
- 1* Hook Side :10cm
- 1* Loop Side: 25cm
- 1 x Christmas Windshield Wiper Décor
HOW TO INSTALL:
- Clean and dry rear window and wiper thoroughly
- Attach waving arm to wiper according to the instructions on packaging.
- You will be able to adjust slightly left or right as necessary.
- Before removing back of decal, align to the correct side of the wiper for positioning. The snowman decal should attach to the left since he's waving his left arm.
- If needed, you can trim the decal to fit around the wiper arm if yours is mounted through the window.
- Remove decal backing, align level with minimal touching on the adhesive, and from the bottom up gently lay the decal on the window pushing out any wrinkles on the way up.
- Remove and realign if needed. Save the paper backing if you want to reuse each season.
- Follow up by using a credit card or something thin and flexible to push any wrinkles or bubbles towards the outside of the decal.
- To get the most from your decal, keep your wiper blades free of dirt and debris. Remove the arm before entering a car wash.
- To remove the decal, make sure it is not freezing or it could tear.
- Remove indoors or warm with a blow dryer.
- Make sure your hands, window, and decal are clean and dry.
- Simply pick off an edge and slowly peel off, then apply back to the original paper.
- Remove arm by tilting sideways and unlocking.
- The number of times the decal can be reused varies depending on well it is taken care of.