Been wanting to learn how to play guitar but you’re struggling and not sure how to start? This is the Easiest Way to Learn How To Play Guitar!
Learn how to make music on your own. As soon as this is properly attached to your acoustic or electric guitar, you will be making music! Within a few weeks, you'll begin removing some of the tabs and making the chords on your own.
- Easiest way to improve. Everyone can use this tool as an easy way to learn new chords and improve their guitar playing skills. Whether you are a teacher, a child, a senior citizen, or a person with a disability, using this tool is the easiest way to improve!
- Helps with major & minor chords. In two months, you'll be able to play the guitar with no help at all! The system works on acoustic and electric guitars and helps you make the C, D, G & E minor chords.
- Pain-free. This helps beginners continue in the very early stages because it eliminates the pain of pressing guitar strings with soft fingertips.
- Fits Most Guitars. This tool works on all full-size electric, acoustic and classical guitars with neck widths between 1 1/2 to 1 7/8 inches.
- Material: ABS
- Dimensions: 4.7 x 2.7 x 0.4in / 12 x 7 x 2cm
- Weight: 3.9oz (110g)
- Compatibility: Not currently available for left-hand, twelve-string or half-sized (children's) guitars
- 1 x Guitar Chord Buddy