The Easiest Metal Repair in LOW cost!
Advanced Solution Welding Flux-Cored Rods has low melting point to strongly bond thick and thin aluminum parts with 45,000 lb tensile strength. Repair and rebond with ease!
Engineered to easily flow under a very low working temperature, these rods ensure fast application to your project with minimal distortion.
It can weld stainless steel, galvanized cast iron, aluminum, iron, galvanized steel and copper with super durable finish and excellent corrosion resistance.
- LOW MELTING POINT: Easily flow under a very low working temperature.
NO FLUX NEEDED: Easy to use with no need solder powder required.
SAFE TO USE: Does not emit gases or toxins and does not contain any led.
STRONG HOLD: Feature a combination of tensile and compression strength of 45,000lb to produce a sound joint on the base metal without the need for costly equipment.
PROFESSION & WIDE USE: Perfect to use for welding sheet metals, heavy plates, and just about anything in between.
- Material: Aluminum-magnesium
- Melting temperature: < 896°F (480°C)
- Application: Aluminum and aluminum alloy welding/brazing
- No emitting of gases or toxins, No Lead content included.
- Excellent corrosion resistance.
- Minimize parent material distortion during welding.
- Size: 19 x 0.3 x 0.3 inches.
- Thoroughly clean the area you’re about to weld by brushing the base with stainless steel brush until it becomes shiny. Then evenly heat the area to be welded.
- As you heat, rub the rod vigorously against the heated area until the rod starts flowing.
- Please Note: Never apply heat directly to the rod as it will crumb, and if you manage to melt the rod directly, the weld will be easily breakable. Remember, melting the rod directly is a wrong way, and makes crumby welds.
- The Easy Welding Rods are High-Quality Special Aluminum-Alloy Rods used to weld/braze primarily Aluminum and Aluminum alloys but can be used to braze any other non-ferrous materials except for stainless steel.
- Recommended for welding or brazing aluminum alloy: 1060, 1350, 3003, 3004, 3005, 5005, 5050, 6053, 6061, 6951, 7005, and cast alloys 710.0 and 711.0
- Applications include truck beds, loading ramps, docks, diamond plate, irrigation piping, engine blocks, transmission housing, etc
- Meant for small repairs. For any repairs that would cause endangerment of safety if not fixed, we recommend to completely replace instead of repairing your parts.
- 1 x Welding Flux-Cored Rods (10pcs /